RETURNS & REFUNDS
iRide Equestrian Apparel will provide an exchange (excluding sale items) or credit note for change of mind on online purchases in accordance with the following conditions:
• The return is requested within 14 days from the date the goods are delivered.
• Proof of purchase is included with the return
• The swing tag is still attached to the item/s
• The item has not been worn, altered, washed and/or dry cleaned
• The item has not been damaged while in the customer’s possession
• The item is in a saleable condition
• The item was not purchased during a temporary promotional period (standard conditions apply for these items as they are considered a sale item)
You must pay the cost of shipping goods back to iRide Equestrian Apparel for a return. iRide Equestrian Apparel is not held responsible for any loss, damage or
delay arising from, or in connection with, the transport and return of the goods. Please use Australia Post or an equivalent secure postal service and purchase tracking.
1. Download and fill out the returns form and request an Exchange, Credit Note or Refund.
2. If you are requesting an exchange, a self-addressed return satchel must be provided with your return or you will be charged $10 for the additional delivery. International customers requesting an exchange must pay a shipping fee for the same amount of the original purchase in order for the new items to be dispatched.
3. If you are required to pay an additional amount for an exchange, your nominated credit card or PayPal account will be charged before the new item is sent.
When you agree to finalise the return, you give iRide Equestrian Apparel the right to debit your credit card or PayPal account for any outstanding payments before sending your order out.
4. If you have returned your order for a credit note, it will be processed within 5 working days of iRide Equestrian Apparel receiving the goods and sent via email.
5. If you request a refund, this will be processed within 5-7 working days of iRide Equestrian Apparel receiving the goods and you will receive a confirmation email once processed.
6. Exchanges can only be granted once.
7. If you redeem a credit note with your purchase, you can only use this once. Should you return an item you purchased using a credit note, you are only entitled to an exchange.
8. If you are attempting to return an item outside of the 14 day period you must first contact email@example.com before the item is returned or it might be refused.
If an item has been purchased and returned or exchanged online and you believe it to be faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before sending any items back.
If the item is deemed faulty, iRide Equestrian Apparel will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item. Assessment and repair may take up to 2 weeks from when the garment is received. If for any reason, it will take a longer the customer will be notified. If the item has a major problem and cannot be repaired, you can choose between a refund or exchange.
A major problem is when the item/s:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• Is unsafe
• Is significantly different from the sample or description
If deemed as faulty, return postage will be reimbursed. In order for this to happen, however, you must retain the proof of purchase for return postage.
You can always contact us for more information regarding the above by emailing email@example.com